Sunday, November 11, 2007

Beach House

We arrived at the Beach House on Wednesday and it was super foggy and rain was in the forecast for Friday and Saturday so we weren't too hopeful on being able to spend a lot of time at the beach. But Wednesday night we made a good dinner and indulged in some wine and movies.

On Thursday we headed into Mendocino to cruise some little shops and check out the town. We went to lunch at this total dive but it had an awesome view of the ocean. At one point out the window from the resturant there was a bird fluttering above us and I told Jeff to check it out and was curious becuase I had never seen a bird fly like that before! Well, we took pictures to show you all but once Jeff pointed out that the bird is on a string...the light went on!



Friday was awesome weather it was hot!! No need for the fire we need some cold air in the house. We went to the beach and took a long walk. Our foot prints in the sand looked so funny I wished we had brought the camera, my boot didn't leave a mark in the sand so there was our trail of only 3 foot prints. Then we went went back down again later (no camera again) it was low tide and I we went over to the tide pools only to remember I am a gimp and can't go on adventures but on the way back to the car there was a huge starfish in the shallow water. It had 22 arms....I have never seen such a thing....I made Jeff count them with me...it was amazing!

Saturday it rained the entire day! It was nice to stay in, watch movies and read books and not feel like we should be somewhere or be doing something. It was such a fun day! We went in the spa in the rain and I kicked Jeff's butt at Phase 10!

Well, here are some pictures of our trip. We can't wait to go back!



No comments: