Monday, June 9, 2008

Coming this December....

One of these embryos decided to stick around
And we are truly blessed to finally be
able to announce to you all that we are pregnant
Ultrasound at 9 weeks...
there's a baby in there!
And the baby is due December 22nd!

I know some of our friends and family aren't aware of our struggles with infertility and this is one topic I am completely open about. So, if you are interested to know more about our journey I have a blog all about this! (www.starkelbabyquest.blogspot.com)

3 comments:

Heather O. said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Having a child is by far the greatest blessing you could ever experience. I am so happy for you guys!

forevermoores said...

yeah!!!! congrats, congrats!!! I pray that you are feeling great & that you can ENJOY the miracle of your baby growing in you. feel free to email with any questions you have :) xoxo

mhkingsley said...

We're so happy for you two. Congratulations! Will be praying for the little guy/gal.