Last week we went to St.Louis for a family reunion. Besides having the stomach flu it was a fun trip. St. Louis is amazingly humid and I don't think people drink anything besides bud select or bud lite. They even served Budweiser products at the zoo.
The Arch in St.Louis



The river is still flooded
The cardinals game


We sat in "Mac Land" and the pic below shows the guy that hit the home run into "Mac Land" that night. Meg. Jason, Jake, Mom and Dad had gone for a walk around the stadium and got lost when he hit the home run, good thing because the ball hit 4 seats over from where Jeff and I were sitting and it hit the top of Jake's car seat. Good thing he wasn't there!!
Jake hates the car rides but loved it when I let him play with my water bottle.
Jeff took a picture of the golden arches in St. Louis
The Arch in St.Louis
The river is still flooded


No comments:
Post a Comment