Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Klutz

Cute pants


+

Heels

+

Me pregnant


=

A sprained ankle!


Yep that's right, I managed to sprain my ankle walking down the hallway at work yesterday. The heel of my shoe got caught in the cuff of my pants and twisted my ankle, good thing Keri was there to catch me from falling. Nothing like 2 pregos looking out for each other!!

After I tripped my ankle was numb but because of the cankles I thought nothing of the pain or swelling and went to the gym. Well as we were cooking dinner my ankle started hurting more and more, now I can barely walk on it, I think I might have to break out the crutches and go to the doctors!

Nothing like being 7 months pregnant and on crutches!

2 comments:

forevermoores said...

hey michelle!!

you look so cute :) I am a clutz without being prego, so welcome to the club!!

Meg the Potty Animal said...

HA HA this is too funny! When are you going to learn not to wear those heels - especially with those cankles - its a miracle you can even get them on!