Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Cankles and Thankles


Need I say more?!?!?! Okay maybe, how about.....
Me + Pregnancy = NOT CUTE!!!

Unless you think this is cute
pretty soon I might get "thankles", where you thighs get so big you can't see your cankles...oh but wait...I have this big belly in the way....so I can't see my legs anyways!

And before I can end my most ridiculous blog post ever, check these out!! I hope my legs don't look that in 6 weeks!


So really the cankles aren't that bad, just annoying and painful but they are only temporary and the result will be more than worth it. And in a few months I will probably forget all about the pain and annoyances and be ready to do this all over again!!

Okay, maybe not!!

3 comments:

Serenity said...

Oh my gosh!
You made me laugh out loud at work and everyone now thinks I'm crazy (if they didn't already think so)
That is a great post.

p.s. you make a beautiful pregnant woman--you're just looking at things from the wrong perspective :-)

The Starkels said...

I am glad I can make you laugh! I am okay with the big legs, I just have way too much fun making fun of myself.

Never forgetting Gregory said...

This is a funny post. You might not remember me. I am Holly from the Actively TTC board on babycenter. I was just wondering how you were doing and was sent this link. Glad to see you are doing well!