Thursday, March 26, 2009

PICTURES

It has been way too long since I have posted pictures of Ethan. So here are some of my favorites from 2 months old and younger. So now I am only 2 months behind!! I will post 2-4 months pics soon!!

He sucks his thumb
He chews on his hands and toys


He sleeps anywhere when swaddled
He is happy even when he has a reacation to something I eat, crazy food allergies! (The obvious sign is the rash on his check he gets that day and the black/dark eyes)


He gets bottles from Grandpy and Grammy



His cries with his cousin...poor Ryan
He loves his changing table on the porta crib

But he will sleep anywhere...he doesn't discriminate
He loves football and soccer toys
He loves to cuddle
Poor Baby after his 2 month shots

The first time he ever actually liked the swing




Ethan and Auntie Jenny....he's waiting for his cousin...when's he/she coming???
Ethan loves his Aunt and cousins (2nd cousin in Meg's tummy)
Jake is a good sharer...trying to give Ethan his paci...thanks but no thanks!!Meg says "No Jakey"...I think this pic is hilarious!!
And a cute pic of Jake....I do take some good photos if I do say so myself
He likes the bouncy chair



He loves his "purple man" toy

No comments: