My Dad has season tickets to the A's game so we took Ethan the family to another A's game. We had great seats and it was the game that they retired Rickie Henderson's jersey...so it was packed. Needless to say that made the game hard to watch for Ethan. All the clapping and cheering was not making him happy...so I decided to leave and take him home and let everyone else stay and enjoy the game....too bad I got lost in the parking lot with E and couldn't find the car. So Jeff had to leave the game early too and come home with us....and in early I mean 3 ining...oh well...it was a good attempt...better luck next year, right?
The view from our seats
Ethan and I hiding out from the loud crowd
Ethan playing with Grammy's beer bottle...that was the sign it was time to leave!


No comments:
Post a Comment