Monday, December 21, 2009

Long time...no post...

Wow, I have been a major slacker on the blog!

Since my last post we celebrated Ethan's 1st Thanksgiving, took him on the "train of lights", and most importantly Ethan turned 1!!

Okay I am working on blog post to catch up! But I can't end the post with no updates or pictures so here is our big news for today!

Ethan's going to be a big brother this June!!


And in even bigger news..............


We are pregnant with TWINS!

We will have 3 kids under the age of 18 months.....wow!!!

9 comments:

Sara said...

CONGRATULATIONS! You will have your hands full, but, your heart will be overflowing! Thinking of you!

Megan said...

Holy cow!! That is awesome!! congratulations! You will definitely have your hands full, but what a fun adventure it will be!

Trisha said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I would say that is big news. Wow!! I am so excited for you, you are going to be busy. I feel so busy and my kids are 6, 3 and 4 months. 3 under the age of 3, wow. But it will be such a fun adventure, nothing is better then business with kids. Congrats again.

Trisha said...

I meant under the age of 2

forevermoores said...

CONGRATS!!!!! I was SO excited to get your email!!! please keep us posted on how you're feeling & how the twins are doing, etc. big hugs to you & enjoy this time with Ethan...I'm amazed how fast this pregnancy has gone by!! xoxo

Serenity said...

WOW!!!
Congratulations :-) That is so amazing. You guys have an instant larger family...we're really excited for you family of 5.

And we miss you! I hope this pregnancy is going well for you.

Love,

Serenity and Jon

kandi said...

Hi Michelle

This is Kandi from your old yahoo group. I just wanted to wish you Congrats on the twins. That is truly a blessing. MAy God Bless you and your family,

Merry Christmas. Kandi

Anonymous said...

Hi there ~ it's Denise from baby center. I'm not sure if you remember me but we were pregnant about the same time. I just wanted to say congrats on your new pregnancy and woo hoo for twins!! Ethan is just adorable and looks like he'll make an awesome big brother!

Meg the Potty Animal said...

WOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO! So excited! Cant wait to meet them! You are going to be BUSY but it will all be worth it! love you!