Am I really having two more babies in June? Ethan keeps me so busy I tend to forget they are coming! When I was pregnant with E I had all the appointments scheduled ahead of time, counted down the days to know his gender, planned the nursery, looked at names, day dreamed about having him. Now I have barely even thought about the triple stroller or the 2 more cribs we will need and these babies are lucky if we remember a belly pic or even mention them on the blog. So to make up for my slacking here are a couple belly pics and a pic of the babies.
4 weeks
4 weeks
This is actually major IVF bloat, technically known as ovarian hyper stimulation syndrome, and it sucks. It is super painful (it caused partial ovarian torsion which was the most painful thing ever), it makes breathing hard and overall just sucks!! But I got through it and according to the doctors only had a mild case. I cannot imagine a severe case.






2 comments:
You are WAY TOO cute to be pregnant with twins! I am so excited for you and your family...hopefully you will find time to blog about your 3 little ones:) I can only imagine "free time" will be precious.
michelle - you and your teeny twin belly. how cute! i can't believe there are 2 babies in there!!!
Post a Comment