Sunday, May 16, 2010

31 Week Belly Pics

We had a doctor appointment at 30 weeks and the doctor said I was measuring the size of someone 40 weeks pregnant with 1 baby!! Wow...no wonder it is impossible to do anything and its only going to get worse.
But I have still been able to take Ethan to the park and doing all our normal errands. We get lots of stares, some questions and plenty of comments. And I love when someone makes a rude comment like "you sure didn't want long to have another...when are you due?" and I will say July and keep walking. I keep the twin information to a minimum as it brings on another set of questions and comments. Today Ethan dropped one of the groceries he was playing with while I was loading the car and I went to get it but this guy said "let me get that for you, I'm affraid you would topple over if you tried!" And its almost true, I am a little front heavy.



1 comment:

Meg the Potty Animal said...

I am definitely afraid of you toppling over too :) You still look beautiful and no stretch marks! What the heck!!!!