....but everything is a blur!! I couldn't tell you what happened yesterday! Okay well maybe I could since Jeff got sick (either food or salmonella poisoning) and Hot Grammy had to come to the rescue....but for the most part I don't know what day it is!
The girls are 2 months old. They are smiling at us and they are starting to "play" on their own. They are amazing sleepers (nothing like Ethan ever was). They go to bed around 8, then we wake them to eat when we go to bed around 11 and they sleep to 5 or 6 then get up again around 8. It works out well and gives us some alone time with Ethan before the girls get up.
The girls are 2 months old. They are smiling at us and they are starting to "play" on their own. They are amazing sleepers (nothing like Ethan ever was). They go to bed around 8, then we wake them to eat when we go to bed around 11 and they sleep to 5 or 6 then get up again around 8. It works out well and gives us some alone time with Ethan before the girls get up.
Claire

Brooke
The Girls
Ethan is slooooowwwwllyyy.....very slowly adjusting to his sisters. For the 1st month they were here after each nap he would run downstairs so excited until he saw that the babies were still here and then he would have a complete meltdown. But those are in the past now, he realizes the girls are here to stay.
His age right is hard because he can't really talk to us yet but he is starting to understand us and will take our hand and pull us to what he wants. I can't wait for him to start talking and communicating with us (I know once he does start talking I will wonder if he'll ever stop). The funniest is when we have a baby and he wants to be held he'll pull us to the swing and grab the babies leg while yelling "down." We make sure to give him 1 on 1 time with us each day. I take him somewhere in the morning and Jeff does something with him in the afternoon. He definitely gets lots of love from us but we still feel beyond guilty when he's watching TV again cause were feeding the babies. I just keep imaging how awesome next summer will be when the the kids are all friends and can play together. I am living a dream here (not thinking of the fights and tantrums)...so don't burst my bubble here!!
And last but not least here is a picture of my handsome baby boy
Ethan


No comments:
Post a Comment