Monday, November 15, 2010

Halloween Pics

I took the kids to a Halloween portrait session at one of my favorite stores. Ethan cooperated and was being so silly for the camera...it was awesome! And then I took them all trick-or-treating at all the stores. Here are the pics!


1 comment:

BARBIE said...

Alright, first of all, I ADORE these Halloween pictures! Your children are absolutely gorgeous and the outfits are beyond cute. Second of all, thank you so much for the sweet post on my blog. I love that you are a mom of many small children that still lives a normal life. That makes me feel so much better that I am not the only one! thirdly, and not that your children aren't beautifully outfitted already but do you happen to need any clothes? I have been looking for someone with a set of girls a few months behind mine to pass the girls outfits on to. We have so much cute stuff and so much of it coordinates I feel like it needs to go to someone with a set of twins that can make good use of it. If you're already flooded with clothes let me know and I can find someone else I am sure but if you would like them shoot me an email and I will send them your way. My email is AirForceBarbie (at) hotmail (dot) com. Nice to meet you and way to keep on keeping on mama!