Monday, December 17, 2007

Ready for a change!

Since we have been in Northern California Jeff and I have both gotten old (just kidding...maybe grew up a little) and I changed my hair color. So whenever we have our "new" friends over and they see these pictures of us, they almost don't recongize us! Therefore we decided it was time to update our pictures. We had a photographer come and take some cute pictures of us just down the street from our house. We really wanted just a casual picture of us to update some of our frames and give us a picture for our Christmas card!

5 years ago - Our engagement picture

4 years ago - there are plenty of wedding pictures


But all those pictures look so ancient to us!
So here are some more recent pictures!!



2 comments:

Meg the Potty Animal said...

Wow so cute! I can't believe Jeff agreed to new pics!

The Starkels said...

It was his idea!!