Tuesday, December 9, 2008

It's begining to look a lot like Christmas....

We are ready for Christmas, the house is decorated, the presents are wrapped, I have watched every Christmas movie we own and I am ready to start baking some cookies.





And my favorite Christmas items....remember the movie A Christmas Story? Check out the leg lamp night light and leg lamp candle holder below...thanks Dad!!

(24 hours of A Christmas Story will be on TV soon....yea!!)

And the number 1 best white elephant gift ever received (thanks to my Aunt and Uncle)



Oh and did I mention we will have a baby with us for Christmas this year? I guess that is the one thing that still has to happen before the holiday. We got the baby stuff assembled and ready to go, now we just need the baby.


And in case you haven't heard he is scheduled to be here on December 16th (unless he comes sooner...but don't count on it). That means we have the OR and doctor scheduled and this is a for sure thing happening in less than 7 days.

1 comment:

Meg the Potty Animal said...

Love it! I absoutely am loving seeing all the baby stuff! I cannot wait, have I said that yet? Just wait till Jake gets there your house won't look so clean :) And HEY dad got you that lamp?!?!? I want one!