Ethan was born December 16th at 2:10 p.m. 7.11 and 19 inches long. He is perfect in absolutely every way and we couldn’t be more in love!
Grilled Corn Salad with Avocado and Basil
16 hours ago
It's all about the little e
Ethan was born December 16th at 2:10 p.m. 7.11 and 19 inches long. He is perfect in absolutely every way and we couldn’t be more in love!
Posted by
The Starkels
at
11:12 PM
6 comments:
Congratulations! He is beautiful! He weighs exactly what Camryn weighed at birth. I'm so happy for you!
Michelle,
Congratulations! I hope you are feeling well...I'm sure sleep deprived. Ethan is precious!
Best wishes...what a great Christmas present!
Sara
Congrats Michelle,,,he is so precious and what a proud papa...
Aara
Mitch!! Hes BEAUTIFUL! I am so glad he is so perfect... What a special christmas gift!! I am so so happy for your family.
Heather- BBC
Hi Guys! I have been waiting for this post! I am so happy for you! What a blessing from the Lord! Enjoy him! Looking forward to more pictures! BIG HUG!!!!
Love always,
Julie and Christopher
Congratulations guys! Welcome to parenthood. By the looks of things, you're well prepared. Ethan looks precious.
Post a Comment