Only a few more weeks until we are finally in the 3rd (and final) trimester!!
This week has been a week of many firsts!
1. I got cankles!! They were horrible, I never knew how much they hurt. I used to laugh at people when they got them, I never understood how miserable they make you...so sorry if I laughed at you!
2. You can see the baby kick and move while looking at my stomach!
3. He doesn't stop kicking and moving, he is one active little boy! Up until this week he had his "active" times, I always knew when the kicks were coming but now they just don't stop.
4. I actually left the gym the other day feeling completely worn out and tired, not the normal refreshed and feeling good. I have been determined to continue to run and lift weights until 30 weeks, but the baby might not be liking this plan.
Apple Snickerdoodles
5 days ago


1 comment:
Hi Guys!
You look great!
Love,
Jules
p.s. I have a new blog-spot
Post a Comment