Thursday, September 25, 2008

Cankles

I continue to get told how little I am for being 28 weeks. I feel huge and can't believe I ever used to fit into the clothes in my closet. I have still been wearing my normal jeans and a larger size from regaular stores but I do have a couple maternity tops. Anyways, my mom and sis used to call me SLB (skinny little b***ch) and now they call me that with prego at the end.
So, we were at my Grandma's 80th birthday and everyone was telling me the how little I am, and my cousin kept asking how I stay "skinny" while pregnant and that I need to write a book on this.
Okay, seriously people! Did you see that belly from 28 weeks? It's huge! And if it looks little to you check out these cankles...nothing about these are little!!


But thank you for the compliments, even if I don't believe you!!

And here's a link to a before pic of feet if you want to see what they used to look like to understand how bad this swelling is, but its not a pretty pic, it is post surgery!

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o302/mshell177/IMG_0391.jpg

No comments: