Last weekend Meg and my Mom put on an awesome baby shower for us at my Mom's house. We had so much fun catching up with friends we haven't seen in awhile. And we got so many great gifts for the baby, we can't wait to get to use them!!
They did such a great job decorating!
So cute!!
Jake and I hanging out before the shower

The game was to see who could finish their bottle first! (yes, they were filled with beer)

And the winner......

Jeff and me before cutting the cake
The beautiful and yummy cake
So cute!!
Jake and I hanging out before the shower
The game was to see who could finish their bottle first! (yes, they were filled with beer)

And the winner......
Jeff and me before cutting the cake
The beautiful and yummy cake
Thank you Meg and Mom for all your hard work, it was such a perfect shower for us. Jeff, Baby Starkel (aka the kid) and I are truly grateful. And thanks to all our guests for joining us in celebrating our little miracle.


No comments:
Post a Comment