Sunday, October 21, 2007

Another Day Recovering

Well, today my parents headed home and Jeff and I have tried to be lazy on the couch. But I am not so good at sitting still. For example today I thought I would get some of the magazines out of the closet and I totally lost my balance and feel into the basket in the closet. Jeff had to come over and pick me up to get me back on my foot and I walked away with a nice scrape to my arm for which Jeff had to get me a big band aid...woops..... I am such a klutz!

However, the main event of today was that I was finally allowed to shower and take off the gauze from surgery. The cut is a longer than I thought it would be but you can't really see to much because the doctor covered it up with a "steri strip."

But some of you seem curious to see the foot uncovered so we took a couple pictures for those of you that are interested. You can click on the link below I didn't want to post them for those of you that would prefer not to see.

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o302/mshell177/IMG_0389.jpg

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o302/mshell177/IMG_0390.jpg

No comments: