Saturday, October 20, 2007

Family Visit

After surgery my family came over to visit and "babysit" while Jeff went out with some friends. And yes, I felt like the babysitter had arrived when my sister, Jason and Jacob walked in the door. Jeff was on his way out the door and gave my sis the details for taking care of me and I quote:

1. She had her meds at 9:30 so make sure she takes more around 1:30
2. Don't let her go upstairs
3. Make sure she keeps her leg elevated...

hello...I am right here...I know even if I don't listen....but thanks for looking out for me!

Well, it was a fun day...my parents arrived shortly after Meg and then my Aunt and Grandma came over to see the baby. I still wasn't feeling great and was trying to get over the sickness and tiredness that had me down all day on Friday, but I was feeling much better overall on Saturday.

I posted some pics of the day. It was a fun and it was nice to have everyone here to babysit me since that included cooking dinner and cleaning while I watched more tv.


Thank you guys for everything it was fun to have people to keep me company and not care that I hadn't showered in 3 days (doctor orders)!!

No comments: