Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Foot Update #3

Well, the CT results are in! The final conclusion is " no signs of healing noted." I even broke the toe worse than I thought, if that was possible. Besides snapping the bone, the part that was snapped off (Jeff says snap is a better word than my cut off bone...I agree with him...okay anyways) I also shattered some of the bone that is separated. No wonder it hurts and won't grow back together!
So I have surgery scheduled for next Thursday and then only another 6 weeks before I can work out again. I can't wait to get off my lazy butt and do something, anything, I can't even shop! But this is making me study and work lots! Oh well I guess I can internet shop...check this out I got the coolest things for the crutches. I am going to be a styling gimp! Go me!!

No comments: