Thursday, June 18, 2009

6 months old!!

I can't believe my little baby is growing up so fast. We stopped nursing him yesterday and of course I cried! The crazy kiddo looked at me like I was nuts and stopped nursing to watch my face. Poor kid has no idea!!

Here are his 6 month stats:

Height: 28 inches (95 percentile)
Weight: 17 pound (50 percentile)
Head: 17 inches (50 percentile)

And some cute pictures just for fun

He's teething (not so much fun for us!)
And he holds his own bottle (sometimes)



2 comments:

Meg the Potty Animal said...

OMG I love that picture of him in the stroller, it is adorable. It took Jake till he was like a year to hold his own bottle! That is awesome, can't wait to see him tomorrow!

Julia Fortunati said...

Hi Michelle! I can't believe Ethan is SIX months!!! It really does go by fast! Enjoy! -Julie xoxox