My sister (at http://www.thequickclan.blogspot.com/) tagged me in her post of what is in your purse. You can visit her site if you want to see her original post, you just have to scroll down a bit because she did this at the beginning of June and unlike me she is not a blog slacker.
Her description of me and why she wanted to see in my purse had me laughing out loud especially when I emptied my purse after running a bunch of errands. This is her reasoning for wanting to snoop in my bag.
"My sister, Michelle - this ought to be good - this a girl who wore heels thru her entire pregnancy, did abs up until the day before she had her son, and still wears heels everywhere we go while pushing a stroller and breastfeeding."
So to be completely honest I wasn't going to do this because I am total blog slacker and haven't given any Ethan updates lately (and there are lots coming) but Jeff even commented on how random the items in my purse are!
So here you go this is my purse in all its glory! Always tossed on the bottom of the stairs when I get home.
And here is all the stuff that was in there
Water, wallet, credit card holder, make up holder, powder compact, 4 tubes of lip gloss, lip liner, 3 tubes lipstick, 1 tube chapstick, 3 pens, 2 sets of car keys for the same car (don't know why?), house keys, cap to the pacifier, 2 hair ties, 9 bobby pins, cell phone (for once, I always forget it!!), the sleeve to for my coffee cup, sunglasses, hair brush, receipts (I need to get my dry cleaning), bra (yes, that is really in there...kinda embarrassing...but it is usually in there about half thru my errands when I have to nurse Ethan and then stays there...apparently I have no shame anymore, and my sweatshirt because it is super cold here! There were flip flops in there too but I had to use them before I got the picture taken!!
Hope you enjoyed this Meg!!


2 comments:
OMG I love it - isn't it amazing how much the LV can hold? One of the reasons I love it so much. And I love that your bra was in there. What is our problem with all the lip products? I had like 6lip glosses, crazy right? And I doubt there were flip flops in there - they were probably your heels!
My heels were on my feet, the flip flops were just in case I had to walk around carry Ethan, but he was great that day and enjoyed the stroller and Tami!!
Post a Comment