Ethan and I went grocery shopping today for his first baby food! Don't you just love the cart cover, well I do and that's all that matters, ha!
Well, we had a follow up GI appointment and she recommended starting him on avocado. She said it was good "brain food". So we got some avocados and headed home.





Okay, maybe not so yummo!! But it was yummy once he got to nurse afterwards!!
Too bad the poor kiddo has no one idea that as of Wednesday we are going to bottles only! (insert tear) I think I may have a harder time with this he does but it is time. I still can't eat any new foods because he keeps breaking out in rashes and my diet is making me feel awful so it is time to call it quits. I have enough milk stored to supplement with formula for the next 2-3 months. But it is still sad for me to not be able to nurse him...yes...this will be a hard thing to quit!!


1 comment:
I am sorry but it will be good for both of you! Just have Jeff do Ethans job and then you wont feel so sad about it, ha ha just kidding!
Post a Comment