Ethan tried Rice Cereal for the first time last week. This is how it went................





Overall not too bad!
Grilled Corn Salad with Avocado and Basil
16 hours ago
It's all about the little e
Ethan tried Rice Cereal for the first time last week. This is how it went................





Overall not too bad!
Posted by
The Starkels
at
9:22 PM
3 comments:
Aww he is so handsome! What is that thing he is sitting in? Is that the thing that specifically says on the package not to place on a counter or table as the child may fall??? Ha ha I am just giving you a hard time! I can't wait to see him this weekend!
Yes it is and yes it says nice and bold do not sit on high surfaces. But it worked nicely don't ya think? Those packages warnings are just recomendations right....just like the car seat must be rear facing....just a "recomendation"! Ha, love ya!!
ha ha you are funny but no they arent recommendations! I left you an award on my blog check it out!
Post a Comment