Saturday, June 27, 2009

Zucchini

This what I do to plants
So imagine my surprise when I went to break off some of the overgrown leaves from my zucchini plants. They had yet to produce any zucchini that I had seen, although I never really checked, I just assume it was a lost cause. Once I got out there and started looking at the plants there was the zucchini, and lots of it!!!



OMG, do you see the zucchini sticking out...its huge!!!
Look at all that...anyone want some zucchini???


I only planted all this zucchini because on TED that was all I ate with the turkey meat and rice. Now that I am off of TED I don't want to ever eat zucchini again!!!

Again....anyone want some zucchini??

1 comment:

Meg the Potty Animal said...

How could you not have seen all that!!?!? Give it to E and have him eat it!